What is Blocknet Crypto Currency?A brief description of Blocknet.
The Blocknet is a revolutionary advancement in cryptographic technology: a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains. This is the foundation of a technology stack incorporating an API and an application platform, which enables open-ended application possibilities and vastly reduces development time.
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of Blocknet
interoperability between blockchains, peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains, no central or core currency and is thus a truly open inter-blockchain framework that can be extended as widely as the internet
A new and ambitious project is being developed, and it aims to bring a conjuction between a variety of crypto currencies and their specific technology. Meet the internet of blockchains, The Blocknet! The Blocknet will provide an application platform for future development, while embracing the combined capabilities of all its nodes, developers and communities. It is an open platform where every one is invited to bring innovation to cryptos; Blocknet works through a Platform with a decentralized marketplace, combined with XBridge technology, which enables cross-chain P2P connectivity.
The Blocknet will be used to deliver a wide range of services. The fee for a service goes to the nodes rendering it. However a portion of the fee also goes to the Blocknet for delivering the service. This portion will be distributed to Blocknet shareholders. This is a revenue-generating technology specific to the Blocknet.
More information can be found in the Blocknet whitepaper https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M65hM03tX16FXN-X-30ETWq21WkWts1TxQXv-LR32AU/edit
Other Blocknet facts
- Trading symbol: BLOCK
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: N/A
- Release date: 2014-10-21
Usefull Blocknet links
- Blocknet’s Website
- Blocknet pricing data & fundamental Blocknet information
- Blocknet’s Website
- Blocknet official blog
- Blocknet’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Blocknet’s Reddit Forum
- Blocknet’s block explorer
- Blocknet’s Alexa site stats
- Blocknet’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Blocknet’s Github code repository:
- Blocknet’s roadmap:
- Blocknet’s team page: n/a
- Blocknet’s whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M65hM03tX16FXN-X-30ETWq21WkWts1TxQXv-LR32AU/edit