What is Byteball Crypto Currency?A brief description of Byteball.
Byteball is a decentralized database with it’s own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one.
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of Byteball
High scalability, no mining, no blocks, no difficulty, low transaction fees, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
Byteball is a decentralized system that allows tamper proof storage of arbitrary data, including data that represents transferrable value such as currencies, property titles, debt, shares, etc.Storage units are linked to each other such that each storage unit includes one or more hashes of earlier storage units, which serves both to confirm earlier units and establish their partial order.The set of links among units forms a DAG (directed acyclic graph).There is no single central entity that manages or coordinates admission of new units into the database, everyone is allowed to add a new unitprovided that hesigns itand pays a fee equal to the size of added data in bytes. The fee is collected by other users who later confirmthe newly added unit by including its hash within their own units.As new units are added, each earlier unit receives more and more confirmations by later units that include its hash, directly or indirectly.
More information can be found in the Byteball whitepaper https://byteball.org/Byteball.pdf
Other Byteball facts
- Trading symbol: GBYTE
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Emmission rate: Company will decide
- Transactions per second: 20
- Total Supply: 1,000,000
- Release date: 2016-12-25
Usefull Byteball links
- Byteball’s Website
- Byteball pricing data & fundamental Byteball information
- Byteball’s Website
- Byteball official blog
- Byteball’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Byteball’s Reddit Forum
- Byteball’s block explorer
- Byteball’s Alexa site stats
- Byteball’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Byteball’s Github code repository:
- Byteball’s roadmap:
- Byteball’s team page: https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg/status/905041865631727618
- Byteball’s whitepaper: https://byteball.org/Byteball.pdf