What is Dogecoin Crypto Currency?A brief description of Dogecoin.
Dogecoin is an open source peer-to-peer digital currency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.
The purpose of Dogecoin
Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
Dogecoin is a fun, new and rapidly growing form of digital currency.This form of digital currency is called “cryptocurrency”; a type of digital currency.Cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, decentralized, and extremely secure.Dogecoin is used with a wallet on your computer, your smartphone, or a website.You can use it to buy goods and services, or trade it for other currencies (both other cryptocurrencies or traditional currency like US dollars).One of the most popular uses for Dogecoin is “tipping” fellow internet-goers who create or share great content. Think of it as a more meaningful “like” or upvote, with real value that can be used all across the internet.
More information can be found in the Dogecoin whitepaper https://moremoneyinyourwallet.com/dogecoin-white-paper-pdf-how-to-secure-your-retirement-the-affluence-network/
Other Dogecoin facts
- Trading symbol: DOGE
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: Emitted in proportion to amount of network activity
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: N/A
- Release date: 2013-12-08
Usefull Dogecoin links
- Dogecoin’s Website
- Dogecoin pricing data & fundamental Dogecoin information
- Dogecoin’s Website
- Dogecoin official blog
- Dogecoin’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Dogecoin’s Reddit Forum
- Dogecoin’s block explorer
- Dogecoin’s Alexa site stats
- Dogecoin’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Dogecoin’s Github code repository:
- Dogecoin’s roadmap:
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Dogecoin’s team page: n/a
- Dogecoin’s whitepaper: https://moremoneyinyourwallet.com/dogecoin-white-paper-pdf-how-to-secure-your-retirement-the-affluence-network/