What is Komodo Crypto Currency?A brief description of Komodo.
KOMODO PLATFORM WILL HELP THE CRYPTOCURRENCY SPACE DEVELOP AND FLOURISH BY PROVIDING SECURITY TO THIRD PARTY BLOCKCHAINS, POWER APPLICATIONS WITH PRIVACY FEATURES, AND PROVIDE THE MEANS TO ACHIEVE PRICE STABILITY IN PEER-TO-PEER PAYMENT SERVICES.
The purpose of Komodo
Anonymity, Secure, Private, Untraceable, Selective transparency, Dynamic scalability, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistent, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
A bridge between the old centralized and the new decentralized financial infrastructures will help accelerate blockchain adoption. It is possible to create decentralized fiat payments by creating a decentralized cryptocurrency that is pegged to local currency. The pegged fiat currency is automatically converted into another cryptocurrency that has market value. The prices are recorded on the Komodo blockchain, and all the nodes use the information to maintain a universal price consensus of each fiat currency.
More information can be found in the Komodo whitepaper https://komodoplatform.com/whitepaper/
Other Komodo facts
- Trading symbol: KMD
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Beta version
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: 100
- Total Supply: N/A
- Release date: 2016-09-09
Usefull Komodo links
- Komodo’s Website
- Komodo pricing data & fundamental Komodo information
- Komodo’s Website
- Komodo official blog
- Komodo’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Komodo’s Reddit Forum
- Komodo’s block explorer
- Komodo’s Alexa site stats
- Komodo’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Komodo’s Github code repository:
- Komodo’s roadmap:
- Komodo’s team page: https://komodoplatform.com/#about
- Komodo’s whitepaper: https://komodoplatform.com/whitepaper/