What is Verge Crypto Currency?A brief description of Verge.
Verge is a decentralized currency designed for users who value privacy. It improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain by using multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and i2p. It utilizes multi-algorithm mining support to improve security and provide equal distribution of coins to miners.
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of Verge
Using multiple anonymity-centric networks such as Tor and i2p, Simple Payment Verification (SPV) technology allows average transaction confirmation times to drop to ~5 seconds, revolutionary TOR Android Wallet offers mobile anonymity, multi-algorithm mining support to improve security and provide equal distribution of coins to miners, Anonymity, Private, Untraceable, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
A Crypto-Currency based on the Bitcoin blockchain, the creation of Satoshi Nakamoto, with multiple anonymity-Centric network adaptations known as Tor and i2p. Included are other improvements such Multi-algorithm mining capabilities as well as Blackhole Technology, for IP-obfuscation which through Electrum transaction simplification; allows for instant transaction confirmations without a centralized authority. While people race to encrypt their transactions, we should ask ourselves a question.. What good are encrypted transactions when they are still stored in a blockchain database with immutable timestamps, while the users ip addresses are also timestamped and broadcast across the network? Verge will ensure that all transactions are fully secure and truly anonymous.
More information can be found in the Verge whitepaper https://vergecurrency.com/assets/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
Other Verge facts
- Trading symbol: XVG
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: 100
- Total Supply: 16,555,000,000
- Release date: 2014-10-09
Usefull Verge links
- Verge’s Website
- Verge pricing data & fundamental Verge information
- Verge’s Website
- Verge official blog
- Verge’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Verge’s Reddit Forum
- Verge’s block explorer
- Verge’s Alexa site stats
- Verge’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Verge’s Github code repository:
- Verge’s roadmap:
- Verge’s team page: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Verge’s whitepaper: https://vergecurrency.com/assets/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf