What is Dash Crypto Currency?A brief description of Dash.
A revolutionary digital money system.
The purpose of Dash
Instant transactions, Private transactions, Integrated Decentralized governance, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
A crypto-currency based on Bitcoin, the work of Satoshi Nakamoto, with various improvements such as a two-tier incentivized network, known as the Masternode network. Included are other improvements such as PrivateSend, for increasing fungibility and InstantSend which allows instant transaction confirmation without a centralized authority.
More information can be found in the Dash whitepaper https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=33947971
Other Dash facts
- Trading symbol: DASH
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: Emitted in proportion to amount of network activity
- Transactions per second: 10000
- Total Supply: 18,900,000
- Release date: 2014-01-18
Usefull Dash links
- Dash’s Website
- Dash pricing data & fundamental Dash information
- Dash’s Website
- Dash official blog
- Dash’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Dash’s Reddit Forum
- Dash’s block explorer
- Dash’s Alexa site stats
- Dash’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Dash’s Github code repository:
- Dash’s roadmap:
- Dash’s team page: https://www.dash.org/team/
- Dash’s whitepaper: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=33947971