What is Gulden Crypto Currency?A brief description of Gulden.
Gulden (NLG) is a simple and very powerful payment system. Gulden uses blockchain technology to improve financial systems, speed up transactions and offer a cost-effective solution to all things finance. Our software is open source, meaning you can implement Gulden in your own software and build tools and services that help accomplish this goal; creating a stable and blockchain-based financial system built on a trustless and permissionless network that connects with all our financial needs.
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of Gulden
Abiity to load your wallet by despositing via Bank account / IBAN, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold, support from real users
Gulden (NLG), formerly known as Guldencoin, is a decentralised, open-source cryptocurrency forked from Litecoin in March 2014. It is intended as a national cryptocurrency of the Netherlands. Like Litecoin, it uses scrypt as the hashing algorithm, but the total intended coin supply is higher than Litecoin’s (1.68 billion). Additionally, Gulden uses Kimoto’s Gravity Well to adjust coin mining difficulty. The Subway franchise in the Dutch town of Leeuwarden was the first restaurant to accept Gulden, thus starting a tentative cryptocurrency revolution in the country.
More information can be found in the Gulden whitepaper https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/raw/master/technical_documentation/Gulden_PoW2.pdf
Other Gulden facts
- Trading symbol: NLG
- Governance: Centralized > Flat
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: Unknown
- Transactions per second: n/a
- Total Supply: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Release date: n/a
Usefull Gulden links
- Gulden’s Website
- Gulden pricing data & fundamental Gulden information
- Gulden’s Website
- Gulden official blog
- Gulden’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Gulden’s Reddit Forum
- Gulden’s block explorer
- Gulden’s Alexa site stats
- Gulden’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Gulden’s Github code repository:
- Gulden’s roadmap:
- Gulden’s team page: n/a
- Gulden’s whitepaper: https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/raw/master/technical_documentation/Gulden_PoW2.pdf