What is I/O Coin Crypto Currency?A brief description of I/O Coin.
I/O Digital Currency, an innovative, secure and user friendly crypto currency. IOC works from the PoS system ‘Proof of Stake’ using less energy than Bitcoin, which in turn, makes us more environmentally friendly to our planet.
I/O Coin Video
The purpose of I/O Coin
Aliases instead of complex wallet addresses, no mining, low transaction fees, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
I/O Coin Abstract
I/O Coin is a digital currency released in early July of 2014. After the initial mining period “Proof Of Work” phase there were approximately 16 million coins minted. Just like any currency (Dollar, Euro) I/O Coin has a real world value. This value is based on the latest trades on digital currency exchanges. You also earn interest on the coins you hold in your wallet, by allowing them to ‘stake’, Staking helps secure the network. In turn, users are rewarded with a small unit of a coin for the length of time the wallet is open and staking. We have a highly skilled team of developers, who have created our own Proof of Stake system ‘PoS I/O, HTML5 wallets, DIONS decentralized usernames allowing to send coins easily via a registered username and Android Mobile wallet with a Point of Sale feature, not seen with any other digital currency.
More information can be found in the I/O Coin whitepaper http://iodigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/whitepaper_dions.pdf
Other I/O Coin facts
- Trading symbol: IOC
- Governance: Centralized > Hierarchical
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of stake
- Emmission rate: Emitted in proportion to amount of network activity
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: N/A
- Release date: 2014-07-24
Usefull I/O Coin links
- I/O Coin’s Website
- I/O Coin pricing data & fundamental I/O Coin information
- I/O Coin’s Website
- I/O Coin official blog
- I/O Coin’s Bitcointalk Forum
- I/O Coin’s Reddit Forum
- I/O Coin’s block explorer
- I/O Coin’s Alexa site stats
- I/O Coin’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- I/O Coin’s Github code repository:
- I/O Coin’s roadmap:
- I/O Coin’s team page: http://iodigital.io/management/
- I/O Coin’s whitepaper: http://iodigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/whitepaper_dions.pdf