What is iExec RLC Crypto Currency?A brief description of iExec RLC.
With the platform, iEx.ec aims to provide blockchain based distributed applications a scalable, secure and easy access to the computing resources required for their execution. It uses the blockchain to organize a market network where everyone can monetize their servers, applications, and data-sets. This technology extends the Ethereum smart contracts allowing the creation of virtual Cloud infrastructure that provides High-Performance Computing (HPC) services on-demand
iExec RLC Video
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of iExec RLC
Super computer, Computing power, Distribute computer power
iExec RLC Abstract
iEx.ec leverages a set of research technologies that have been developed at the INRIA and CNRS research institutes in the field of Desktop Grid computing. The idea of Desktop Grid (aka Volunteer Computing) is to collect the computer resources underutilized on the Internet to execute very large parallel applications at the fraction of the cost of a traditional supercomputer. iEx.ec relies on XtremWeb-HEP, a mature, solid, and open-source Desktop Grid software which implements all the needed features: fault-tolerance, multi-applications, multi-users, hybrid public/private infrastructure, deployment of virtual images, data management, security and accountability, and many more. iEx.ec is developing a new Proof-of-Contribution protocol, that will allow off-chain consensus. Thanks to the Proof-of-Contribution, external resource providers will have their resources’ usage certified directly in the blockchain. iEx.ec aims to deploy a scalable, high-performance, secure and manageable infrastructure sidechain that will promote a new form of distributed governance, implying key HPC, Big Data and Cloud industry leaders.
More information can be found in the iExec RLC whitepaper http://iex.ec/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf
Other iExec RLC facts
- Trading symbol: RLC
- Governance: Centralized > Hierarchical
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Prototype / MVP
- Consensus method: Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: 86,999,785
- Release date: 2017-01-10
Usefull iExec RLC links
- iExec RLC’s Website
- iExec RLC pricing data & fundamental iExec RLC information
- iExec RLC’s Website
- iExec RLC official blog
- iExec RLC’s Bitcointalk Forum
- iExec RLC’s Reddit Forum
- iExec RLC’s block explorer
- iExec RLC’s Alexa site stats
- iExec RLC’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- iExec RLC’s Github code repository:
- iExec RLC’s roadmap:
- iExec RLC’s team page: http://iex.ec/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf
- iExec RLC’s whitepaper: http://iex.ec/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf