What is LEOcoin Crypto Currency?A brief description of LEOcoin.
LEOcoin is a big idea. It is designed to be a world currency and the currency of choice for entrepreneurs. We combine development skills, International infra-structure, real world entrepreneurial know how, a Global network and user base, and a Global Vision in our DNA, creating a platform for growth second to none.
The purpose of LEOcoin
Focuses on user friendliness, Anonymity, Secure, Private, Untraceable, Staking tokens for yearly ROI, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments, Counterfeiting impossible, Fraud resistant, No single point of failure, No % based transfer costs, free to hold
LEOcoin is an established digital currency that allows individuals to make fast and secure transactions through a decentralised peer-to-peer network. It’s digital cash and works without the need for bank or transfer fees. Supported by a large community of established and aspiring entrepreneurs, LEOcoin has great potential for rapid growth and expansion. Based on a total Proof of Stake system, it is Accessible to everyone, it’s easy to use and available today.
More information can be found in the LEOcoin whitepaper http://www.leocoin.org/media/1027LEOcoinWhitePaper_2016.pdf
Other LEOcoin facts
- Trading symbol: LEO
- Governance: Semi-centralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Beta version
- Consensus method: Proof of stake
- Emmission rate: Deflation through token burning
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Release date: 2015-03-25
Usefull LEOcoin links
- LEOcoin’s Website
- LEOcoin pricing data & fundamental LEOcoin information
- LEOcoin’s Website
- LEOcoin official blog
- LEOcoin’s Bitcointalk Forum
- LEOcoin’s Reddit Forum
- LEOcoin’s block explorer
- LEOcoin’s Alexa site stats
- LEOcoin’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- LEOcoin’s Github code repository:
- LEOcoin’s roadmap:
- LEOcoin’s team page: http://leocoinfoundation.org/transparency.aspx
- LEOcoin’s whitepaper: http://www.leocoin.org/media/1027LEOcoinWhitePaper_2016.pdf