What is Loopring Crypto Currency?A brief description of Loopring.
Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading. By essentially rising the liquidity of cryptocurrencies, we are building the financial system of the future.
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
The purpose of Loopring
Decentralized Exchange, decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading, Zero risk: Loopring does not require members to send tokens to exchanges for custody. Tokens always remain in their blockchain addresses during the whole transaction life cycle, Order Sharing: allows to order break into small pieces; identifies the best exchanges and times to trade those pieces on; and applies game theoretic logic to optimize trading results; Cross-chain protocol
Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol, for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into.
More information can be found in the Loopring whitepaper https://github.com/Loopring/whitepaper/raw/master/en_whitepaper.pdf
Other Loopring facts
- Trading symbol: LRC
- Governance: Centralized > Hierarchical
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Just an Idea
- Consensus method: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Emmission rate: Company will decide
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: 1,374,956,857
- Release date: 2016-10-01
Usefull Loopring links
- Loopring’s Website
- Loopring pricing data & fundamental Loopring information
- Loopring’s Website
- Loopring official blog
- Loopring’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Loopring’s Reddit Forum
- Loopring’s block explorer
- Loopring’s Alexa site stats
- Loopring’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Loopring’s Github code repository:
- Loopring’s roadmap:
- Loopring’s team page: https://loopring.org/en/team.html
- Loopring’s whitepaper: https://github.com/Loopring/whitepaper/raw/master/en_whitepaper.pdf