What is MobileGo Crypto Currency?A brief description of MobileGo.
The First Crypto-Centric Mobile Gaming Platform and Store For In-Game Purchases
The purpose of MobileGo
buy/sell in-game content, Wager on tournaments, decentralized tournamenets, Only Mobile e-sports platform, Trustless transactions between parties, Freedom of payments
After two years of development with gaming industry leaders, Datcroft LTD., Gamecredits is near completion of development of the first crypto mobile gaming store. This mobile gaming store has a proprietary payment gateway that allows gamers to use Gamecredits to buy in-game content. Gamecredits can be acquired with credit cards and other local payment methods within this gateway. Over 300 games from 150 developers are already signed on and the Gamecredits Mobile Store is scheduled to release in early Q2 of 2017. The MobileGo crowdsale and MobileGo token issuance will help fund marketing and branding of the Gamecredits’ Mobile Store and the development of smart contract technology within the platform using the Ethereum blockchain. MobileGo tokens will be used to gamify the mobile platform, and to incentivize gamers for loyalty and participation through rewards. MobileGo tokens will also allow for smart contract technology. MobileGo tokens will allow for the development of a decentralized virtual mobile gamer marketplace, the ability for gamer vs. gamer decentralized match play, and decentralized tournaments run on smart contracts.
More information can be found in the MobileGo whitepaper https://mobilego.io/white-paper/
Other MobileGo facts
- Trading symbol: MGO
- Governance: Centralized > Hierarchical
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Beta version
- Consensus method: Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: 100,000,000
- Release date: 2017-04-25
Usefull MobileGo links
- MobileGo’s Website
- MobileGo pricing data & fundamental MobileGo information
- MobileGo’s Website
- MobileGo official blog
- MobileGo’s Bitcointalk Forum
- MobileGo’s Reddit Forum
- MobileGo’s block explorer
- MobileGo’s Alexa site stats
- MobileGo’s official forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- MobileGo’s Github code repository:
Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- MobileGo’s roadmap:
- MobileGo’s team page: https://mobilego.io/
- MobileGo’s whitepaper: https://mobilego.io/white-paper/