What is Pura Crypto Currency?A brief description of Pura.
Pura is an international digital currency that liberates you to transact with anyone in the world directly, privately and instantly, making your life cheaper by removing the expense or need for a middle man like a bank or a payment provider.
The purpose of Pura
Pura’s next-generation peer-to-peer payments network doesn’t leave transactions hanging or leave anything to chance. Pura is hard-coded to financially reward incentivised individuals who actively protect the Pura network.
Pura’s incentivised layer of “masternodes” is designed to not only provide efficient, reliable and advanced services to the network, but create a circulating coin supply that is attractive to emerging markets, help provide the coin price stability needed for mass-market adoption, and reward quick investors and enthusiastic supporters with a more generous passive income.
More information can be found in the Pura whitepaper https://pura.one/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Pura-Whitepaper.pdf
Other Pura facts
- Trading symbol: PURA
- Governance: Decentralized
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Fully working product
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: n/a
- Total Supply: 350000000
- Release date: 2017-08-28
Usefull Pura links
- Pura’s Website
- Pura pricing data & fundamental Pura information
- Pura’s Website
- Pura official blog
- Pura’s Bitcointalk Forum
- Pura’s Reddit Forum
- Pura’s block explorer
- Pura’s Alexa site stats
- Pura’s official forum: n/a
- Pura’s Github code repository:
- Pura’s roadmap:
- Pura’s team page: n/a
- Pura’s whitepaper: https://pura.one/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Pura-Whitepaper.pdf