What is TenX Crypto Currency?A brief description of TenX.
TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded not only with any blockchain asset. A TenX wallet can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. TenX leverages the COMIT Standard (www.comit.network), which works in a completely trustless, instant and free manner. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether.
The purpose of TenX
Making Digital Currencies Spendable Anytime Anywhere, use blockchain assets in real-life, 0.5% Rewards to the Token Holder, 0.1% Rewards to the TenX Card Holder, COMIT: Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network
When we as the co-founders of TenX got together to start this company, it was our vision to have assets on the blockchain be not only available to industry insiders, but rather something that can be used by any individual user in the “real world”. Additionally, with the emergence of more and more different tokens, a growing number of users and businesses truly struggle to leverage on the existing infrastructure to make this interconnectedness of physical and virtual platforms become a reality. At TenX, we strive to offer the user access to as large as possible a range of blockchain assets at a maximum degree of convenience, while adhering to the highest security standards in the ecosystem.
More information can be found in the TenX whitepaper https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf
Other TenX facts
- Trading symbol: PAY
- Governance: Centralized > Hierarchical
- Open source: Yes
- Product status: Beta version
- Consensus method: Proof of work
- Emmission rate: No new tokens created
- Transactions per second: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Total Supply: 205,218,256
- Release date: 2016-06-06
Usefull TenX links
- TenX’s Website
- TenX pricing data & fundamental TenX information
- TenX’s Website
- TenX official blog
- TenX’s Bitcointalk Forum
- TenX’s Reddit Forum
- TenX’s block explorer
- TenX’s Alexa site stats
- TenX’s official forum: n/a
- TenX’s Github code repository:
- TenX’s roadmap:
- TenX’s team page: https://www.tenx.tech/#team
- TenX’s whitepaper: https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf